Stock Exchange Broker in India – Estee Advisors
Estee Advisors Private Ltd is a quant-based investment management and execution services provider. It was started in May 2008 when SEBI permitted Algo trading in India. Estee is a pioneer in building algorithmic investment and execution products and has a strong track record in Indian capital markets, being one of the leading stock brokers in India. Estee is present across three lines of business:
- Asset Management: Estee offers quant-based, market-neutral investment products to HNIs, corporate treasuries, and family offices. Estee’s flagship market-neutral product, I-Alpha has not had a single negative return month since its inception in May 2009.
- Proprietary Trading: Estee’s proprietary trading group is an active market maker across exchanges in Indian as well as global capital markets.Being one of the accredited algorithmic trading companies in India, Estee helps stock exchanges grow liquidity in selected scrips through market making services and often acts as a designated market maker for the exchange.
- Execution Services: Estee is a registered broker-dealer with the major securities exchanges in India and offers a suite of trade execution and support services to global investors looking to trade in emerging markets. Estee is one of the leading provider of low latency brokerage services in India. Estee provides a suite of execution services including brokerage services on all leading Indian exchanges as well as technical and infrastructural support.
Careers with Estee
Estee maintains its edge by hiring exceptional talent and encouraging free sharing of new ideas across disciplines and teams:
- Attention Investor :
Prevent unauthorized transactions in your account >Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile /email at the end of the day- Issued in the interest of Investors.
- Prevent unauthorized transactions in your Demat account > update your mobile numbers / email ids with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your Demat Account directly from Depository on the same day.
- No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor’s account.