Applying AI and Machine Learning techniques to predict financial markets is rapidly gaining prominence. Correctly applying the technology and data-science techniques in financial markets is a challenge since they are not entirely predictable and this competition will test the same. To get started please go through the below instructions:
• You are provided with Training and Testing data as csv files.
• Both the files contains timestamp, dependent variable (return) and few independent variables.
• You need to create and test your model using concepts of Machine Learning, Data Science and Statistics which will predict the return for testing data provided.
• You are required to submit your result in suggested format before 29 Nov 2020 21:00:00 on kaggle. However, students would still be able to submit their results (via email) to email@example.com till 30-Nov-2020 9:00:00 in case there are any last minute improvements in their code.
• Winners will be announced on 30 Nov 2020 .Campus Winners will get a chance for PPI with Estee advisors (where ever applicable according to campus placement policy) and Participants will receive goodies on behalf of Estee Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/AF23rB3HhPVNKPWR7
Prize Money for the competition :
Deadline : 29 Nov 2020 21:00:00. For any queries contact Support Team
Winners of Hackathon-2020
|Kaggle Display Name||Collage||Rank||Prize Money(INR)|
|Kirti Verma||IIT Delhi||2||Rs.50,000|
Estee maintains its edge by hiring exceptional talent and encouraging free sharing of new ideas across disciplines and teams:
a. Register on SCORES Portal (SEBI)
b. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES:
i. Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID
i. Effective Communication
ii. Speedy redressal of the grievances